How do I Unzoom my hello baby monitor?
camera; 7.5 DIGITAL ZOOM & PAN / TILT Press and hold the key around 2 seconds to operate Zoom in / out; At the Zoom mode, press the LEFT key to Pan left; press RIGHT key to Pan right; press UP key to tilt up; press DOWN A key to tilt down;During digital zoom mode, the zoom icon will be displayed on the top of screen.
How do I reset my VTech baby monitor?
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Press and hold for 20 seconds to reset the camera settings to factory default.
How do I get my Hello baby monitor off sleep mode?
You can turn it off in setting. Another way to turn off screen is to short press power button, but only if you press it again can screen light up again. Hope these help you.
What is VOX mode on a baby monitor?
The Voice Activated Alert (VOX) feature allows you to conserve power on the video monitor. For example, you may want your video monitor to shut off when your baby is sleeping, and turn on when your baby cries. Adjusting the VOX sensitivity levels determines how sensitive the camera is to your baby’s cry.
How do I change the camera on my Hello baby monitor?
You press one of the right side buttons. Up at the top of the screen, next to the battery life, you will see camera 1 or 2 indicated. If there is an arrow pointing in a circle, it is in cycle mode, switch the camera until you no longer see that symbol. see less The same way you switch from camera 1 to camera 2.
How do I reset my baby monitor to factory settings?
Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of the Smart Baby Monitor while the power cord is connected. Hold until the green LED on the front of long flashes and turns off.
How do I reset my VTech baby monitor rm5764?
Reset the baby unit to factory default.
- Press and hold PAIR key until you hear a beep sound.
- Release the PAIR key, and then press the PAIR key again five times until you hear another beep sound.
- The baby unit will sound another beep when the reset completes. Then, the baby unit will reboot.
How do I remove the camera from my VTech baby monitor?
Welcome to VTech Support
- Tap icon to enter the Camera Settings menu.
- In the Camera Settings menu, scroll down to “Remove this camera?”
- Tap OK to confirm.