How do you reuse baby wipes containers?
30 Surprising Ways to Re-Purpose Baby Wipe Containers
- Yarn Holder.
- Sensory Play Toy for Toddlers.
- Seedling Container.
- Store Kids’ Craft Supplies.
- Store Your Own Craft Supplies.
- Use Baby Wipe Containers to Store Dryer Sheets.
- Store Plastic Bags.
- Lego Travel Box.
What can you do with wipes containers?
50 Uses for Those Rectangular Baby Wipes Containers!
- Coupon storage box.
- Recipe organizer.
- Crayon catch-all (especially good for broken crayons)
- Small kitchen utensils.
- Art supplies and clay.
- Small cars and trucks.
- Lego storage.
- Cosmetics organizer.
Can you reuse baby wipes?
However, I reuse my disposable wipes. The really poopy wipes just get tossed in the trash. However, for wipes that are just a little dirty, I toss the wipe in the wet bag with the rest of the dirty diapers. I then wash and dry the used disposable wipes with the rest of my diaper laundry.
What to do with empty disinfectant wipe containers?
What to do with empty Clorox wipes containers?
- To hold plastic shopping bags.
- To hold crayons or colored pencils.
- As a stand for your toilet bowl brush.
- As a mini trash can in your car.
- To hold paint brushes.
- Cut them down to make office organizers.
- As a pot to start seedlings in.
- To hold small toys in the car.
How do you reuse Lysol wipes containers?
Optional Add more disinfecting liquid to the container. Don’t throw away your Clorox wipes container. Reuse it to store your toilet brush cleaner. Once you are done with all the wipes, don’t throw away the extra liquid that is in it, instead use the container w/ liquid to disinfect & store your brush.
How do you hide Clorox wipes?
Cut the top off of a Clorox wipe container and cover it with patterned duck tape.
How do you make travel wipes?
DIY Airplane Wipes
- Paper towels or unscented baby wipes (about 25)
- 1/4 cup of isopropyl alcohol.
- 1 tablespoon of warm water (modify based on concentration of alcohol as you’re aiming for 60-70% alcohol)
- 6-8 drops of your favorite essential oils.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- A leak-proof bag or container.
Can you reuse disposable diaper liners?
When To Use Them:
You can sometimes reuse disposable liners once or twice as long as the baby has only peed. However, I wouldn’t suggest using disposable diaper liners until your baby starts on solids.