How do I turn off parental controls on Android?
About This Article
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental Controls.
- Toggle off the switch.
- Enter your PIN.
- Tap OK.
How do I remove parental controls?
Tap “Manage settings,” then tap “Controls on Google Play.” This menu will let you edit your parental controls, even if your child is younger than 13. 3. To turn off all parental controls for a child older than 13, go back to the “Manage settings” menu and tap “Account info.” 4.
How do I turn off parental controls on Android without password?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”
How do I change my child account to normal?
Edit your child’s Google Account info
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the “Settings” card, tap Manage settings. Account info.
- In the top right, tap Edit .
- Make changes to your child’s account.
- In the top right, tap Save.
How do I turn off parental controls on the app store?
Tap Content and Privacy Restrictions, and enter your passcode. Then activate Content and Privacy. Choose iTunes and App Store Purchases. Select In-App Purchases and set it to “Don’t Allow.”